A BRIEF HISTORY OF LEGAL EDUCATION IN NEPAL
Traditional legal education which was imparted through Shrestha Pathshala was not sufficient to meet the needs of the time. The political changes of 1950 caused restructuring in every field of social sector. Nepal Law College (present Nepal Law Campus - NLC) was established in 1954 to produce necessary human resource in legal sector as per the need of the country.
- Brochure of 5 Years B.A.LL.B.
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal page 2
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal page 3
- Schedule of Indigenous
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice- Page 4
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice-Page 3
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice-Page 2
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice- Page 1
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Test Application Form
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice 2014-PDF