Law of Crime (Criminal Law and Criminology) and Tort.
Criminal Law and International Criminal Law
Comparative Law and Nepalese Legal System,
Major Legal Systems of the World,
Law of Company and Corporation,
Law of Contract,
Intellectual Property Law,
Human Rights and International Institutions
LL. M., B.A.LL.B.
LL. M., LL.B.
- Undergoing Doctoral Research under Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Law.
- Undergoing mini-research on 'Law Relating to Organized Crime in Nepal' under Research Division, Tribhuvan University, 2015.
- A mini-research on 'Nepalese Sentencing Models' under Research Division, Tribhuvan University, 2011.
- Member, Editorial Board, Nepal Law Review, a Research Magazine on Law publishing by Nepal Law Campus since 1977.
- Report on Reform of Legal Education in Nepal submitted to Nepal Law Campus.
- Report on ‘Problem, Loopholes and Expected Reformation on Existing Civil Law of Nepal’ submitted to Nepal Bar Association.
1. An Outline of Law (2015)
2. Law of Contract (2012)
3. An Introduction to Family Law (2012)
4. Comparative Legal Systems (2011)
5. General Introduction to Comparative Law (2011)
1. International Journal
'Legal Education in Nepal: Recent Reform and Need for Change', Contemporary Issues in International Law, New Delhi: Satyam Law International, 2014.
2. National Journal
- 'Problems pertaining to Nepalese Family Law and Judiciary in dilemma', Kannon, Kathmandu: Lawyers Club, Vol.105, 2014.
- 'National Human Rights Commission of Nepal: a Constitutional Mechanism for the Protection and Promotion of Human Rights' Nepal Law Review, Kathmandu: Nepal Law Campus, Year 38, Vol. 25, No. 1 & 2, 2013.
- 'An Account of History of Nepalese Criminal Law before Codification of 1910 BS' Nepal Law Review, Kathmandu: Nepal Law Campus, Year 37, Vol. 24, No. 1 & 2, 2012
- 'Arbitration: An Alternative Method of Dispute Resolution in Nepal', Business Law Journal, Kathmandu: Commercial Law Society Nepal, Vol. 20, 2012.
- 'Historical Development and Basic Features of Nepalese Contract Law', Business Law Journal, Kathmandu: Commercial Law Society Nepal, Vol. 19, 2012.
- 'Organized Crime: Law and Praxis in Nepal', Nepal Law Review, Kathmandu: Nepal Law Campus, Year 36, Vol. 23, No. 1 & 2, 2011.
- ‘Genesis and concept of Comparative Law: a study on what Comparative Law is?’, Nepal Law Review, Kathmandu: Nepal Law Campus, Year 35, Vol. 22, No. 1 & 2, 2010.
- ‘Constitutional Safeguard of Economic Freedom in Federal State’, Business Law Journal, Kathmandu: Commercial Law Society Nepal, Vol. 16, 2010.
- ‘Punishment: The Concept and Objective’, Nayadoot, Kathmandu: Nepal Bar Association, No. 186, Vol.7, English Special Issue 2010.
- ‘A Glance on Banking Offence in Nepal’, Business Law Journal, Kathmandu: Commercial Law Society Nepal, Vol. 15, 2010.
- ‘Right to a Fair Trial and the Making of a New Constitution’, Nepal Law Review, Kathmandu: Nepal Law Campus, Vol. 21, No. 1 & 2, 2009.
- ‘Offences against Competition Promotion and Market Protection in Nepal’, Business Law Journal, Kathmandu: Commercial Law Society Nepal, Vol. 14, 2009.
- ‘War Crime: A Brief Appraisal’, Nayadoot, Kathmandu: Nepal Bar Association, No. 182, Vol. 3, 2009.
- ‘General Defences: Justification and Excuse’, Nepal Law Review, Kathmandu: Nepal Law Campus, Vol. 20, No. 1 & 2, 2007-2008.
- ‘Let us participate in Settlement Fair Program and Develop the Social Harmony’ Nayan Yugbodh National Daily, 2060.
- ‘Mediation: Additional Dispute Resolution’ Lumbini National Daily, 2060.
- Various articles in different papers on law, justice and contemporary political issues.
1. Subjects covered in the fellowship Programme-
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Refugee Law
- International Law of the Sea
- International Investment Law
2. Summer Course in Public International Law conducted by The Hague Academy of International Law, The Hague, 28 July- 15 August, 2008.
General Course: International Law and the Dialectic between Rigorism and Flexibility, A. Mahiou, Algeria
- Promoting Democracy through International Organizations with Special Reference to Central Asia, R. Mullerson, Professor at Kings College London
- Relations between Universal Organizations and Regional Organizations, Pro. Laurance Boisson De Chazournes, Professor at the University of Geneva.
- International Humanitarian Law: Theory and Practice, D. Thurer, Professor at the University of Zurich
A paper on 'National Human Rights Commission of Nepal: a Constitutional Mechanism for the Protection and Promotion of Human Rights' in an International Conference on 'Human Rights Law, Justice and Governance' organized by School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University) Lucknow, India, on 26-27 April, 2013
- Resource Paper on 'Comparative Legal Systems and Court Systems' in the Training Programme for Yong Lawyers conducted by Nepal Bar Association, 2012
- Resource Paper on ‘Administration of Criminal Justice in Nepal: An Overview’ for PG Diploma in Police Science conducted by Police Academy, T. U.
Assistant Campus Chief, Nepal Law Campus, Tribhuvan University
- 2067-02-21 to 2069-02-20
Member, General Law Subject Committee of Higher Secondary Education Council, Nepal.
- Member, Criminal Law Subject Committee, Faculty of Law, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Member, Editorial Board, Nepal Law Review, Research Magazine of Nepal Law Campus, Faculty of Law, TU, Nepal.
- Mediation Training of Settlement Fair Program, conducted by UNDP.
- TOT on Human Right Education in Professional Sector, conducted by INSEC.
The Netherland, France, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, Philippines, Singapore and India.