- Bachelor of Law, Tribhuwan University, Nepal , 1984
- Matriculation HMG Board Nepal, 1978
- Lecturer of law in Baishakh 24, 2052 B.S.(1995)
- Assistance Campus Chief, 2047-2049 B.S.
- Working as a practicing lawyer since 1986.
- Worked as a trainer in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law with various Organizations
- Worked as a Trainer in Para Legal Training Program Organized by UNICEF/FWLD.
- Develop Advocacy Leaflet on Gender Equality and State Obligation.
- Worked with Nepal Law Society/ International IDEA as programme officer for Constitution Building in Nepal Project
Training of Trainers (ToT) on CEDAW Organized by FWLD/IWRAW-Asia Pacific.
- Training on UN Complaint Mechanism to UN/Human Right Commission Organized by INSEC.
- Participated in 15 days teaching session on International Humanitarian Law and Refugee Law jointly organized by ICRC, UNHCR and National Law School of India University, Bangalore, India for 14 May to 27 May 203 at Bangalore.
- Participated 2 days workshops on UN Complaint Mechanism organized by INSEC in November 2005.
- Participated in Survey Training Programme from 2-4 August, 2004 organized by International IDEA and SDSA/N. Participated in other various workshop and symposium on Human Rights'.