A Three Year Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Pragramme
Nepal Law Campus has a three year LL.B. Programme. Those students who have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline can be admitted to this course. There is no limit of number of students for admission to this programme. A teaching period is of 50 minutes for each subject. The number of classes shall be of 6 for 100 marks and 3 for 50 marks subjects per week.
Teaching strategies consist of lecture, case study, discussion, question-answer, problem solving, research, seminar, workshop, tutorial and self-study. The important feature of teaching include inter-disciplinary approaches, participatory and instructional materials include power point, overhead projector, white board, note books, teaching guides, case materials etc as required. Annual examination system is applied for this programme.
- Brochure of 5 Years B.A.LL.B.
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal page 2
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal page 3
- Schedule of Indigenous
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice- Page 4
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice-Page 3
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice-Page 2
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice- Page 1
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Test Application Form
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice 2014-PDF