Admission Rules for LL.M.
The admission of a two year LL.M. opens generally with other masters’ degree programmes of the Tribhuvan University. Students seeking admission to this programme can apply while the Faculty announces for admission. Applicants seeking admission should face entrance exam except foreigners. The language of entrance exam is either English or Nepali. The course of study of Bachelor of Laws is considered as the syllabus for LL.M. entrance exam. Jurisprudence is compulsory and any two optional subjects can be opted amongst Constitutional Law, International Law, Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Environmental Law and Refugee Law for the entrance exam. Any two optional subjects chose by the students in entrance exam must be chosen as optional area for the study in LL.M. and cannot be changed at any cost.
- Brochure of 5 Years B.A.LL.B.
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal page 2
- Inaugural Speech of Chief Justice of Nepal page 3
- Schedule of Indigenous
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Test-2014 Application Form
- B.A.LL.B. Entrance Notice 2014-PDF
- LL.M. Entrance-2014 Application Form
- LL.M. Entrance 2014- Notice
- Contents for B.A.LL.B. Entrance Test
- Date extension for B.A.LL.B. Entrance 2071
- B.A.LL.B. First Year- Final Exam Routine-2071